[Mauiusers] peoblem with executing the jobs after submission

Sabuj Pattanayek sabujp at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 22:58:59 MST 2009

> 12/30/2009 15:30:23;0001;PBS_Server;Svr;PBS_Server;LOG_ERROR::is_request, bad attempt to connect from 70.90.200.28:1022 (address not trusted - check entry in server_priv/nodes)

On your head node (the node running pbs_server) make sure
server_priv/nodes has the hostnames of the compute nodes. The head
node should be able to resolve the compute node names as given in that
file. On the compute nodes make sure the file server_name in $PBS_ROOT
(e.g. /var/spool/torque) has the hostname of the head node. The
compute nodes should be able to resolve the head node using the
hostname given in server_name. Finally in /etc/hosts.equiv I have the
hostname of the head node on all the machines.