[Mauiusers] peoblem with executing the jobs after submission

david k chaotic_clone01 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 30 15:39:07 MST 2009

i have a problem with the executing the jobs  I am running PBS_server and Maui scheduler and when i submit the job  it gets  enlisted into the queue but when i check the SHOWQ command it says no active jobs/blocked/deferred and 0.0% ative processors. when i see the log file it says the

12/30/2009 15:30:23;0001;PBS_Server;Svr;PBS_Server;LOG_ERROR::is_request, bad attempt to connect from 70.90.200.28:1022 (address not trusted - check entry in server_priv/nodes)

My infrastructure is like this
I have  3 compute nodes  and one head node ,my headnode has  2 ethernet cards one for internet outside world and another private ip so that the headnode communicates with the  computenodes.

When i see server_priv/nodes   it shows the compute nodes. I am tentative whether I should insert only the computenodes or computenodes along with the head node...

Please help !

Thank you
- Uday