[Mauiusers] Reservation hekp -- Resolved

Charles Johnson charles.johnson at accre.vanderbilt.edu
Mon Dec 21 08:56:32 MST 2009

I want to thank everyone who offered suggestions, and especially to
Nathan from Cluster Resources who discovered our "problem."

Our config file for moab set RSVREALLOCPOLICY OPTIMAL.

Unsetting that solved our immediate problem. Reservations now are not
moved by moab. While this was an uncommented entry in the config which
I inherited, the fault for not catching it was mine. This option now
carries a full explanation in the config file.

Again, I appreciate the help.

Cheers--

Charles
--
Charles Johnson
Advanced Computing Center for Research and Education
charles.johnson at accre.vanderbilt.edu