[Mauiusers] Reservation hekp

R Tapia rdt12 at psu.edu
Thu Dec 17 13:01:47 MST 2009

Hi,

Have you tried the command without the caret in front of "vmp287"?

I know that the caret is used in reservations to negate the sense of
an ACL in a reservation.

I also see that it is mentioned as being part of the match syntax in the
mrsvctl man page. Maybe there is a problem with the interpretation of
the caret.

Cheers,

Ron