[Mauiusers] Reservation hekp

Charles Johnson charles.johnson at accre.vanderbilt.edu
Thu Dec 17 12:13:55 MST 2009

Torque version 2.3.6
Moab server 5.3.2 (revision 12709)

I am confused, and exasperated! I am trying to create a reservation
for a single group of users on a single node, but no command using
mrsvctl *seems* to be doing what I ask.

Can someone have any guidance to share? Please?

Here is the command I used:

mrsvctl -c -n manodeep -h '^vmp287$' -a group==nbody -F
ignstate,ignrsv -d 720:00:00

I assume this means: create a reservation named manodeep, place the
reservation on vmp287, only users belonging to the nbody group may use
the node, create the reservation ignoring its present state and any
other reservations currently on it, have have the reservation for 30
days.

I was returned this message:

reservation manodeep.3446 created

When I do

mdiag -r -v manodeep.3446

I get this:

Diagnosing Reservations
RsvID                      Type Par   StartTime     EndTime
Duration Node Task Proc