[Mauiusers] [torqueusers] Maui-Torque integration problems

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Wed Dec 9 20:23:45 MST 2009

On Wed, Dec 09, 2009 at 05:49:19PM -0800, Jim Kusznir alleged:
> I just completely replaced my torque install with a fresh build using
> the RPM, getting the home dir in /opt/torque with the rest of the
> torque stuff, and all.  I reconfigured torque from scratch as part of
> the process, but still no go.  Here is a summary of all my configs:

Forget about torque, it is working fine. It is queueing jobs and you can see
jobs in qstat. It is working fine.

The problem is Maui isn't loading jobs.

Increase the loglevel in maui and hopefully you will see some sort of error in
the maui log.