[Mauiusers] [torqueusers] Maui-Torque integration problems

Jim Kusznir jkusznir at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 15:25:52 MST 2009

I also checked both logs; in torque, there was no indication of maui
doing anything; in maui's log, there was a note about WARNING: no
work, and some stuff about the resources it found.  It simply looks
like its not getting job queue info from Torque....I don't know where
to look for this issue.

--Jim