[Mauiusers] Torque/Maui one queue multiple QoS levels

Steve Young chemadm at hamilton.edu
Tue Apr 14 14:37:15 MDT 2009

Hmm... I think mine is working.... I'm heading out the door but real
quick this is what I have:

checking job 708409

State: Running
Creds:  user:ljeans  group:rhodes  class:altix  qos:mercury

<snip>

I do QOS this way:

QOSCFG[mercury] PRIORITY=1000 QFLAGS=PREEMPTOR
HOSTLIST=herc[0001-00038]:pomp[0001-0030]:olympus:vesuvius

GROUPCFG[rhodes]    	PRIORITY=1000 QLIST=mercury QDEF=mercury

CLASSCFG[altix]		QLIST=qm QDEF=qm MAXIJOB=4
CLASSCFG[mercury]	PRIORITY=1000 QLIST=md:qm:mercury QDEF=mercury
MAXIJOB=4

Notice they are using the Altix queue/class even though they are a
mercury group using the mercury QOS. Anyhow, hope this helps....

-Steve