[Mauiusers] Re: [torqueusers] maui + torque job start rate

Josh Butikofer josh at clusterresources.com
Thu Apr 9 11:04:52 MDT 2009

Tom is right that the "neednodes" modification is no longer needed for newer
versions of TORQUE. You should, in fact, be able to remove any MPBSJobModify()
code that changes "neednodes". I don't have the Maui code in front of me, but if
both MPBSJobModify() calls deal with neednodes, you should be able to safely
remove both of them if using a newer version of TORQUE.

Josh Butikofer
Cluster Resources, Inc.