[Mauiusers] The possibility of node share by several queue at the same time.

Beob Kyun Kim trugens at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 23:45:01 MDT 2009

Hi,

In our cluster, we're using torque & maui.
About node share, I have a question.

When a job "J1" from a queue "Q1" is running on node "A", can I configure to
make node "A" run another job "J2" from "Q2" ?
That means, the possibility of node sharing by more than 2 queue at the same
time.

I found that, in my cluster, if one job from Q1 is running on node "A",
another job from Q2 cannot be allocated to be run on node "A".
Only after the job from Q1 is finished, another job from Q2 could run now.

Cheers.

kyun