[Mauiusers] Re: [torqueusers] Easiest way to allocate nodes ?

Steve Young chemadm at hamilton.edu
Tue Sep 9 09:22:35 MDT 2008

Hi Roberto,
	That's basically how I do it. Put a feature in the nodes file.. =
node1 =20
np=3D2 big

  then in qmgr I specify:  set queue big resources_default.neednodes =3D =
=20
big

That should do it for you. Maui would just allow you to set extra =20
parameters about that queue.
With this set up you could use either pbs_sched or maui and it would =20
work with it.

-Steve