[Mauiusers] Patch for the default partition handling

Eygene Ryabinkin rea+maui at grid.kiae.ru
Thu Sep 4 12:46:26 MDT 2008

Brian, good day.

Wed, Sep 03, 2008 at 03:47:29PM -0600, Brian Christiansen wrote:
> We responded on Thu Jun 26 14:20:57 MDT 2008
> (http://www.clusterresources.com/pipermail/mauiusers/2008-June/003406.html)
> asking for your maui.cfg and for an explanation of what problem the
> patches solve. We are still waiting for a response.

Sorry -- I had missed that question.  My maui.cfg has the following
stanzas:
-----
USERCFG[name]           PLIST=part1:part2:part3 PDEF=part2
-----
And I am expecting that user jobs will be first tried to fit to the
partition 'part2' and then to the 'part1'/'part3'.  Unfortunately
it is not always the case.
--
Eygene Ryabinkin, Russian Research Centre "Kurchatov Institute"