[Mauiusers] Should DPrint() always be followed by DBG?

Josh Butikofer josh at clusterresources.com
Tue Oct 7 10:01:04 MDT 2008

Brian is right--it doesn't have to always be prefixed with DBG. If there
are any logging statements that are taking a lot of time, and they
aren't wrapped in a high enough loglevel using DBG(), then it makes
sense to increase their loglevel or add DBG() to them. This will cut
down on the unnecessary slew of I/O writes and speed up the
responsiveness of Maui.

--JB