[Mauiusers] Cluster resources.

Steve Young chemadm at hamilton.edu
Fri Oct 3 08:53:05 MDT 2008

Hi,
	Did you try running the program without the use of maui/torque to
make sure it does indeed work without this limitation? Once you know
it does work then I'd consider looking at your maui config. Also, it
would help to know what kinds of resources your nodes have? Look at
the server log files for maui, torque and even the pbs_mom logs on the
nodes to see what the system reports about this job.

-Steve