[Mauiusers] maui scheduler simulater

Ryan Zhang yzhang8 at rice.edu
Sat Nov 8 14:25:17 MST 2008

Hi,
    I am working on evaluating algorithms that do co-scheduling with
Maui scheduler.  I wonder if there is a Maui scheduler that works on a
simulation environment? By simulation, I mean there is no real
resources but just some configurations.  I know Maui has a simulation
mode but that's not enough, I need to be able to programmatically
interact with the simulator so that I can test my co-scheduling
algorithm on it instead of on command line. Please let me know if
anyone knows? I would have to write my own simulator but I am not it
would behave exactly like the Maui scheduler. Thank you very much!

-Ryan