[Mauiusers] question on maui 3.2.6p20: can not get job list from WIKI RM

Eygene Ryabinkin rea+maui at grid.kiae.ru
Thu Nov 6 01:40:27 MST 2008

Hien, good day.

Wed, Nov 05, 2008 at 04:00:35PM -0700, Hien Nguyen wrote:
> I tried maui p21 and configured maui.cfg with AUTHTYPE CHECKSUM. However,
> I got error of checksum does not match.

It does mean that your keys on the Slurm side (specified at the
wiki.conf) and on the Maui side (generated at the build time) do not
match.  Had you compiled Maui with the specific key value that was given
to the 'configure' script by the option '--with-key'?  Just to repeat
myself: the value should be purely numerical and should fit into 32
bits.

> Can you tell what to fix the checksum key OR what necesary step I should
> do ?

I think that first you should try to understand if you're using the same
key for both programs.  If yes, I'll try to help you further.
--
Eygene Ryabinkin, Russian Research Centre "Kurchatov Institute"