[Mauiusers] Apache/PHP based job submission portal

Prakash Velayutham Prakash.Velayutham at cchmc.org
Thu May 29 16:10:54 MDT 2008

Hi All,

This is not a Torque or Maui question, but I am very positive that
some of the bright guys here have this already setup in some form or
the other.

We have a PHP-based web application which has a compute portion which
we want to ship out to our compute cluster. Also, the PHP application
is secure, meaning, only authenticated users can submit jobs.

My question is, how can I make the submitted jobs run as the logged in
user and not the generic Apache user (wwwrun or www or somebody else
based on the distro)?

Thanks,
Prakash

Prakash Velayutham
Programmer / Analyst
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center