[Mauiusers] Apache/PHP based job submission portal

Prakash Velayutham Prakash.Velayutham at cchmc.org
Thu May 29 16:10:54 MDT 2008

Hi All,

This is not a Torque or Maui question, but I am very positive that
some of the bright guys here have this already setup in some form or
the other.

We have a PHP-based web application which has a compute portion which
we want to ship out to our compute cluster. Also, the PHP application
is secure, meaning, only authenticated users can submit jobs.

My question is, how can I make the submitted jobs run as the logged in
user and not the generic Apache user (wwwrun or www or somebody else
based on the distro)?

Prakash Velayutham
Programmer / Analyst
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center