[Mauiusers] Maui/Torque and Fairshare with secondary Unix groups]

Bas van der Vlies basv at sara.nl
Tue May 27 00:21:16 MDT 2008

Brian Christiansen wrote:
> The patch has been checked into trunk along with the updates to the
> CHANGELOG.

Brian,

  Thanks. I don't know what is in the changelog, but just to make sure here
us the patch changelog:
{{{
Maui did not parse the PBS group_list parameter:
   qsub -W group_list=<value>

This variable has the highest priority and will set the group credential to
   the value specified. We at SARA want to ignore this parameter, because we
do not want an user to specify its own group and bypass the FairShare
targets. So we added an option to ignore this parameter:
   - IGNPBSGROUPLIST          TRUE

This patch also fix some debug problems that i had when the debug level is
set to another value then the default one, eg:
   - LOGLEVEL 9

Maui has a lot of keywords and the parsing of the keywords are only be
shown if a certain loglevel is set. Somebody thought it is nice that the
maui keyword table is sorted alphabetically. This is not correct because
now only the keywords after the LOG... definitions are shown. This patch
moves the LOG.. keywords definition to the beginning of keyword table and
fix this problem.
}}}