[Mauiusers] Maui Accounting

Caird, Andrew J acaird at umich.edu
Wed May 21 12:21:08 MDT 2008

We use Gold for this too, as Gabe mentioned.

Gold is extensible, so we've extended the users table to hold information specific to use, so we can create aggregation points that are natural to us.  The ability to extend the database within Gold (of course, you can always do it outside of Gold) is actually quite nice, since then all the Gold commands know about the new data, etc.

Gold works with Maui, Moab, and a host of other things.

You could, of course, just parse the PBS logs, it's just a different work-flow.

--andy