[Mauiusers] Re: mauiusers Digest, Vol 46, Issue 2

Steve Young chemadm at hamilton.edu
Wed May 7 07:35:27 MDT 2008

I'd agree with Justin I think you do want to use QOS's.  Here I also
have made queue's in torque that require a feature:

set queue altix resources_default.neednodes = altix

Then I enabled acl_groups to make sure only the people in certain
groups can use this queue.

set queue altix acl_group_enable = True
set queue altix acl_groups =  altix

I'm sure acl_users would work for you too. Hope this helps =)

-Steve