[Mauiusers] Ignoring ACCOUNT priority for just one (of several) QOSes

Lennart Karlsson Lennart.Karlsson at nsc.liu.se
Mon Jul 28 02:57:27 MDT 2008

Why not just set the low-QOS priority very low, so the ACCOUNTCFG priority
values cannot overshadow it? (There was also a spelling error on PREEMPTOR.)

Suggestion:
ENABLENEGJOBPRIORITY	TRUE

QUEUETIMEWEIGHT 1
QOSWEIGHT 1
ACCOUNTWEIGHT 1

QOSCFG[high]	PRIORITY=300000 QFLAGS=PREEMPTOR,DEDICATED,RESTARTPREEMPT
QOSCFG[low]	PRIORITY=-300000 QFLAGS=PREEMPTEE

CLASSCFG[high]	QDEF=high
CLASSCFG[low]	QDEF=low

ACCOUNTCFG[normal] PRIORITY=0
ACCOUNTCFG[special] PRIORITY=1000