[Mauiusers] How to insert jobs into simulation workload in Maui?

vic0777maillist vic0777maillist at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 22:33:24 MDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm working on a meta-scheduler which can submit jobs to Maui, and some trace driven experiments are required to be carried out to get the performance numbers. While the problem is I can not figure out how the meta-scheduler can insert jobs into the workload when Maui is running at simulation mode. Is there some command to do that?  I know it's a wonderful feature of Maui, and some papers mentioned that, but I can not find any document concerning that topic. Does anybody can help me to make it?

Any help would be appreciated!!!

Thanks,

Wantao