[Mauiusers] per-queue group priority setting

Corey Ferrier coreyf at CLEMSON.EDU
Wed Jul 23 13:47:40 MDT 2008

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 03:41:25PM -0400, Corey Ferrier wrote:
>Maybe try using a ^ in the GROUPCFG lines for the QLIST definition
>to force this group to only use QOS reyxeon or amoopt, eg:
>
>  GROUPCFG[ce]         QDEF=reyxeon       QLIST=reyxeon^:amoopt^
>
>Then when a member of group ce sends a job to either xeon or opteron
>queues, that job is forced to use the group's qlist.  For example, when
>submitting to queue xeon, group ce must use qos reyxeon.  At least
>that is my interpretation of the note on this page:
>
>  http://www.clusterresources.com/products/maui/docs/jobflagoverview.shtml

Or maybe the line would be this instead?

  GROUPCFG[ce]         QDEF=reyxeon       QLIST=reyxeon:amoopt^

- Corey

Corey Ferrier                               coreyf at clemson.edu
HPC Group, CCIT, Clemson University               864-656-2790
340 Computer Court, Anderson, SC, USA 29625