[Mauiusers] submission hosts

Daniel Bourque dbourque at weatherdata.com
Wed Jul 23 11:42:48 MDT 2008

I have not been able to get that to work either ( getting same ruserok()
failed error )

The only way I found to allow compute nodes to submit jobs is either
defined them as submit_nodes in qmr , or to add to the /etc/hosts.equiv
on the headnode.

btw, rsh or ssh is not used when submiting jobs outside the head node,
ruserok() is called directly by pbs_server

hope that helps

Daniel Bourque
Sr. Systems Engineer
WeatherData Service Inc