[Mauiusers] Re: Re: [torqueusers] how to forbid the user do not use torque submit job

zhyang at lzu.edu.cn zhyang at lzu.edu.cn
Wed Jul 9 19:48:49 MDT 2008

Hi  Joshua Bernstein

 Thanks for you comment. sorry I have not made myself clear. It means that some user running mpirun  program straight  in head nodes,and not use Torque assign nodes. so , I want to forbid the user to submit job in this way. our cluster use NFS,all application program install NFS.so, I can not remove it.I want know if have configure in Torque or maui can achieve this result.

Thanks

yang