[Mauiusers] Allocating Nodes

David Sheen sheen at usc.edu
Mon Jul 7 16:57:49 MDT 2008

I've set my system up by specifying "np=2" in server_priv/nodes.  This
makes "node" and "processor" context-dependent.  The qsub flag "-l
nodes=50" means to find 50 processors wherever they may be, while
"nodes=25:ppn=2" means to find 25 multicore nodes and use two
processors on each of those nodes.