[Mauiusers] Maui Architecture and Diagram

Omer Khalid Omer.Khalid at cern.ch
Thu Jan 31 15:13:14 MST 2008

Dear Maui Users,

I have been searching for some kind of visual documentation illustrating
Maui design and architecture. I didn't find it on the SuperCluster site
either..

I am wondering if some body have made their own sketches or some thing like
that could be helpful for a Maui newbie like me. I am a Phd student and
researching on virtualization implementation in Maui that how the core
architecture could be adapted for hybrid of  Physical/Virtual batch nodes
scheduling.

Many thanks,

Omer

CERN -- European Organization for Nuclear
Research, IT Department, CH-1211,
Geneva 23, Switzerland

Phone: +41 (0) 22 767 2224
Fax:     +41 (0) 22 766 8683