[Mauiusers] insufficient idle procs available ?

Itay M itaym.tau at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 04:35:47 MST 2008

This an imporatant piece of information. However I'm not sure if that
leads me to a solution for the problem I asked first: some nodes have
vacant processors doing nothing at the moment, but jobs stay in Q
status with the "insufficient idle procs available" notification.
These jobs are not asking for multiple procs, but only one proc.,
which is available at the moment.

I'll probably continue with Jan Ploski's proposal (Jan 24, 2008) and
see how it's going - and keep you updated!