[Mauiusers] Most "stable" version of Maui

Donald Tripp uhhhpc at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 12:56:26 MST 2008

A 64bit OS supports both 64bit and 32bit executables. There is no
need to re-install the OS to run 32bit programs. The main difference
between 32bit and 64bit applications are there ability to address
larger memory spaces, but since Maui will never need access to 16
terrabytes of memory or disk space, 32 bit is fine. I routinley run
32bit applications on 64bit machines. There really is no difference.
As far as Maui is concerned, it doesn't really need to be 64bit to
work, and a 64bit version has effectively no advantage over the 32bit
version.

- Don