[Mauiusers] Maui/Torque and Fairshare with secondary Unix groups

Bas van der Vlies basv at sara.nl
Fri Jan 11 02:59:47 MST 2008

i posted a patch for this to the list. I know that the people from
clusterresources.com are busy, but can somebody speak out if the patch will
be applied?

PS) I know there is a wiki for torque to update the docs. For maui there is
link, but there is nothing in it. Only the text "Coming Soon!!". Are there
plans to activate it?

Regards