[Mauiusers] Re: [torqueusers] Web Stastics for Torque+maui

Paul Millar p.millar at physics.gla.ac.uk
Thu Feb 21 14:10:50 MST 2008

On Wednesday 20 February 2008 23:09:25 Jim Kusznir wrote:
> So, does anyone have any suggestions on how to get this information?

MonAMI has plugins for gathering data from torque and maui.  These fetching
high-level information, which might be what you're after.  The data can sent
to a number of different destinations, including Ganglia, Nagios and MySQL.
MonAMI's home page is:

http://monami.sourceforge.net/

Separate from, but connected with, MonAMI is mg-frame: a set of extra PHP
scripts (and a couple of patches) that extend the Ganglia front-end, adding
support for host-specific frame-like detailed information.  Mg-frame is part
of MonAMI's "external" package.  Although independent of MonAMI, mg-frame
contains out-of-the-box default configuration to display the data MonAMI
provides.

I've mentioned MonAMI before linking to a live site to so people can see it
working (The WLCG Tier-2 ScotGrid-Glasgow).  Unfortunately, Glasgow is in
brief period of down-time, so you can't see it working there.  However, Steve
Young has kindly agreed to me linking his site:

http://chem.hamilton.edu/ganglia/?r=day&sg=no&c=Servers&h=jake.chem.hamilton.edu

If you hover-over tables or text that ends with an ellipsis you should see
pop-up containing additional, context-specific information.

HTH,

Paul.