[Mauiusers] Web Stastics for Torque+maui

Andrew J Caird acaird at umich.edu
Wed Feb 20 20:04:20 MST 2008

Jim,

Take a look at Ganglia, which I believe comes with Rocks, and Job Monarch,
which is mentioned here:
     http://www.clusterresources.com/pipermail/torqueusers/2006-March/003330.html

You might also want to look at Gold:
     http://www.clusterresources.com/pages/products/gold-allocation-manager.php

for it's job tracking and the fact that it stores everything in a SQL
database for easy report generation.

I hope this helps.

--andy