[Mauiusers] FairShare "auth" questions

Carlson, Timothy S Timothy.Carlson at pnl.gov
Thu Feb 14 09:25:51 MST 2008

I have a similar situation and I use a torque-submitfilter file to do
this "authentication" outside of the scheduler.

Check the torque script to see if they have provided a "#PBS -A"
directive. If they haven't then add that to their script and send them
off to the queue.

You can do all kinds of nice sanity checking with a torque-submitfilter.

Tim