[Mauiusers] Routing Queues (was Re Large queues cause Maui to idle)

Steve Young chemadm at hamilton.edu
Tue Dec 16 09:03:46 MST 2008

Hmm so to clarify.... if you submit to the serial queue the jobs run
as expected. It's only when they come from the routing queue that they
get placed on hold by maui?

I'm still wondering about this:

Flags:       HOSTLIST RESTARTABLE
HostList:
  [c0-70:1]

 From your output's the checkjob shows the above. I don't see that on
my jobs unless someone puts something like #PBS -l host=<hostname> in
their batch files. The job wants to go to c0-70... does this node have
a feature of serial in the server_priv/nodes file? If not then that
would explain why it can't run the job.

-Steve