[Mauiusers] inquiring maui queue internal priority

Bogdan Costescu Bogdan.Costescu at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Dec 8 09:10:38 MST 2008

On Fri, 5 Dec 2008, Sarah Mulholland wrote:

> I'd like to be able to query the job queue and see the queue
> ordering based on which job is currently in line to go next.  Is
> there a command to do that?

'showq -i' shows the list of idle jobs in their decreasing priority
order. If you're interested in how the priority figures come up, you
can check with 'diagnose -p' the individual components.

--
Bogdan Costescu

IWR, University of Heidelberg, INF 368, D-69120 Heidelberg, Germany
Phone: +49 6221 54 8240, Fax: +49 6221 54 8850
E-mail: bogdan.costescu at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de