[Mauiusers] inquiring maui queue internal priority

Sarah Mulholland smm at rincon.com
Fri Dec 5 14:01:40 MST 2008

I've set up a maui queue with different QOS values.  I set the QTWEIGHT to 1 at each level so a job priority increases over time.  I'd like to be able to query the job queue and see the queue ordering based on which job is currently in line to go next.  Is there a command to do that?

The only command I've found that shows the submitted requested QOS is checkjob.  Is there another way to get QOS?  Is there a quick way to find out the internal priority or order jobs by their queue priority?

Thanks,

Sarah