[Mauiusers] GRES not functional

Brian O'Connor briano at sgi.com
Tue Aug 26 16:38:34 MDT 2008

Thanks everyone,

When I get a chance I'll upgrade to p20.

For the moment I have backed off maui and am using "tokens" with vanilla
torque.

But this can only be a stop-gap I need the proper fairshare and QOS from
maui

Thanks again.

Brian O'Connor
SGI Consulting
Email: briano at sgi.com, Mobile +61 417 746 452
Phone: +61 3 9963 1900, Fax:  +61 3 9963 1902
357 Camberwell Road, Camberwell, Victoria, 3124
AUSTRALIA
http://www.sgi.com/support/services