[Mauiusers] maui simulation problem

lens bo lensbo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 08:59:23 MDT 2008

Hi, all,

I am doing the simulation with Maui simulator. I want to schedule the task to different maui simulator according to their waiting queue length. But it seems that Maui simulator only support static workload (from workload file). Does anyone know how can I insert the workload (jobs) into the Maui simulator dynamically? That is, can Maui simulator load the workload file many times?
Thanks.