[Mauiusers] Per Class MAXJOBPERNODE configuration

Craig Macdonald craigm at dcs.gla.ac.uk
Thu Aug 14 12:21:28 MDT 2008

To answer my own question, I created a method to check requirements - ie
whether any of the current reservations on the node were of the same
user and if either that job or this one were in the parallel queue.

This work was heavily based on contrib/checkreq/AussieCheckReq.c.
It is of note that the contrib example doesnt run cleanly with the
current Maui. I can provide patches should these be desired.