[Mauiusers] Re: [torqueusers] jobs folder

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Tue Aug 5 15:47:25 MDT 2008

On Tue, Aug 05, 2008 at 09:07:33AM -0400, Yanan Sun alleged:
> hi there
>
> the jobs folder under /PBS_spool/mom_priv, is there any extra thing to
> do when we set up the torque/maui?
> original was like this below after i set up the torque:
>         drwxr--r-- 2 root root 4096 Jul 21 15:28 jobs

That's wrong.  The correct perms are 751.

How did you install it?  'make install'?  A package of some kind?

Note that pbs_mkdirs in the buildutils directory is the script that makes these
directories.  That's the reference.

University of Southern California