[Mauiusers] User-specified priority

Kamil Kisiel kamil at zymeworks.com
Fri Aug 1 14:37:50 MDT 2008

We¹re using Maui with Torque. Is there any way for users to prioritize their
own jobs when submitting? qsub appears to have a ­p switch that should
achieve this, but I can¹t find any way to factor this in to scheduling
equation.

____________
Kamil Kisiel
HPC Systems Engineer, Zymeworks Inc.
201-1401 West Broadway,
Vancouver, BC, V6H 1H6, Canada
Tel: (604) 678-1388 ext. 135
Fax: (604) 737-7077
www.zymeworks.com

Notice of Confidentiality: The information transmitted is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of
or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error
please contact the sender immediately by return electronic transmission and then
immediately delete this transmission including all attachments without copying,
distributing or disclosing the same.