[Mauiusers] Maui is not scheduling jobs based on torque queues priority

vaibhav agrawal agrvaibhav at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 00:03:09 MDT 2008

Hi Tom,

I am also having the same issue. Even if the queues priority are provided,
maui don't follow that and it follows FCFS. In my case, the two config
values are:

*QUEUETIMEWEIGHT 1*

*CLASSWEIGHT     1000*

Also, I am having another set of maui/torque cluster which follows queue
priority having the two values same as mentioned above. Seriously don't know
what is happening. Do u have any idea, is there anyother parameter which
affects this.

Thanks,