[Mauiusers] Maui bug buffer overrun

Bas van der Vlies basv at sara.nl
Wed Apr 23 05:19:28 MDT 2008

Douglas Wightman wrote:
> We are in the process of evaluating your patch.  It looks very
> promising.
>
> Submit source code and documentation updates to the mailing list.
>
> Thanks for your patience.

Douglas,

  Thanks for the answer. Have still a remark. i always post my patches to
this list and other people also post patches and other useful information.

I most cases i never get any response only after mailing several times and
asking for conformation the patch may be considered for applying.  This
process consumes a lot time.  I have to wait for several months (half a
year) before a get answer or the patch is applied.

This is very undesirable. So that is why i asked what the procedure is and
now also the commitment of cluster resouces to maui?

Regard