[Mauiusers] Maui Developers

Joshua Butikofer josh at clusterresources.com
Wed Apr 16 10:46:53 MDT 2008

The Sourceforge Maui is not affiliated with Cluster Resources, Inc. or Supercluster.org. An
independent individual created the Sourceforge Maui project. Previous attempts to remove the project
from Sourceforge (especially now that it is apparently abandoned) have failed. Removing the project
would help in decreasing confusion that many people have when they come across it in Sourceforge,
but we have little power to do so.