[Mauiusers] Maui Developers

Charles Johnson charles.johnson at accre.vanderbilt.edu
Tue Apr 15 08:05:14 MDT 2008

I visited the SourceForge site for maui, and there seems to be nothing
happening there. Is there a maui developer group? Is there a feature
request list that is being worked? Is there a bug track visible? I see
patches being offered, which is great, but is there a group vetting
them?

Here at Vanderbilt we are using moab-5.1.0p9 and torque-2.3.0.
However, I am evaluating maui-3.2.6p19 (adding a patch for sprintf)
coupled with torque-2.3.0 on our 14 node test cluster. If there is
anyway I can contribute, I would happy to do so: documentation, patch
testing, etc.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

TIA

Charles--
---
Charles Johnson
Advanced Computing Center for Research and Education
Vanderbilt University
charles.johnson at accre.vanderbilt.edu
Office: 615-343-2776
Cell: 615-478-8799