[Mauiusers] Maui bug buffer overrun

Bas van der Vlies basv at sara.nl
Fri Apr 11 13:03:10 MDT 2008

On Apr 11, 2008, at 5:41 PM, Douglas Wightman wrote:

> It's possible I was looking at the wrong patch.  I was looking at the
> one mentioned here:
>
> http://www.clusterresources.com/pipermail/mauiusers/2005-September/001734.html

Hi Douglas,

   There is a thread here with an explanation:
    - http://www.clusterresources.com/pipermail/mauiusers/2006-November/002370.html

  And some other where your quote came from.  There is no patch  :-
(  only a statement that is under investigation of cluster resources
and that  you encountered the same bug.  After that is was quiet.

Now we have the attention of cluster resources people. I have another
question. I have made a patch for FairShare groups in combo with
Torque. Fairshare groups only look at the primary unix group. With
this patch secondary groups can also be used for a FairShare.  The
archives are useful :-)
  * http://www.clusterresources.com/pipermail/mauiusers/2008-January/003066.html

It fixes also 2 other issues

Thanks