[Mauiusers] Maui bug buffer overrun

Douglas Wightman wightman at clusterresources.com
Fri Apr 11 09:41:14 MDT 2008

It's possible I was looking at the wrong patch.  I was looking at the
one mentioned here:

http://www.clusterresources.com/pipermail/mauiusers/2005-September/001734.html

The one mentioned in that email needs to be changed to use MUSNPrintF()
before it can be integrated.

If I'm looking at the wrong patch please let me know.

Sorry to be so insistent on this.  We just don't want the code ending up
like TORQUE's  :)  (j/k torque guys).

Thanks,

- Douglas