[Mauiusers] SIGSEGV in command showstate

Jan Ploski Jan.Ploski at offis.de
Sun Sep 23 09:05:51 MDT 2007

Hello,

Here is another bug report. The command showstate does not work at all
in our cluster, produces a segmentation violation. I included a stack
trace below.

Regards,
Jan Ploski

Maui version 3.2.6p19

srvgrid01:/home/d-grid-users # gdb showstate
GNU gdb 6.5
conditions.
This GDB was configured as "x86_64-suse-linux"...Using host libthread_db
library "/lib64/libthread_db.so.1".

(gdb) run
Starting program: /usr/bin/showstate

0x000000000040b8b7 in MCClusterShow (Buffer=Cannot access memory at
address 0x7fffd033eed8
) at mclient.c:1244
1244      {
(gdb) bt
#0  0x000000000040b8b7 in MCClusterShow (Buffer=Cannot access memory at
address 0x7fffd033eed8
) at mclient.c:1244
#1  0x000000000040a7f4 in main (argc=1, argv=0x7fffd0ccaad8) at
mclient.c:509
(gdb)