[Mauiusers] Maui vs pbs_sched

Andrus, Mr. Brian (Contractor) brian.andrus at nrlmry.navy.mil
Tue Oct 30 09:32:44 MDT 2007

That worked, but now I am confused.
So, with maui, how do max cpus someone can request in a queue, how many
total cpus are available to the queue, set the default if they don't
specify how many, and require all jobs run on at least X cpus in that
queue?

I had used the lines such as:
set queue medium resources_max.ncpus = 16
set queue medium resources_min.ncpus = 2
set queue medium resources_default.ncpus = 2
set queue medium resources_available.ncpus = 30

Brian Andrus perotsystems
Site Manager | Sr. Computer Scientist
Naval Research Lab
7 Grace Hopper Ave, Monterey, CA  93943
Phone (831) 656-4839 | Fax (831) 656-4866