[Mauiusers] checkjob command not working

Preethi Chockalingam cpreethi86 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Oct 30 06:04:54 MDT 2007

Hi,

$ showq
ACTIVE JOBS--------------------
JOBNAME            USERNAME      STATE  PROC   REMAINING            STARTTIME

     0 Active Jobs       0 of    3 Processors Active (0.00%)
JOBNAME            USERNAME      STATE  PROC     WCLIMIT            QUEUETIME

0 Idle Jobs
BLOCKED JOBS----------------
JOBNAME            USERNAME      STATE  PROC     WCLIMIT            QUEUETIME

Total Jobs: 0   Active Jobs: 0   Idle Jobs: 0   Blocked Jobs: 0

Yup all the machines have been listed in /etc/hosts files.. with FQDN..

Thanks
-Preethi